Gorgeous azure “Emile” tote by the master Alexander Wang!
- Royal blue calfskin leather with silver hardware
- Measures approx 11″W x 14.5″H x 6.5″D
- Handles measure approx 13″ in length with a 5″ drop
- Adjustable and detachable shoulder strap with 15″ drop
- Dual zip top closure
- Interior split pocket and zip pocket
- Amazing condition, POA, hurry..
For an effortlessly stylish short ankle boot for this winter, these Aperlaï Paris hexagonal heels are versatile and very cool.
Patent green snakeskin and black suede Galuchat hexagonal heeled shoe boots featuring a round toe, panelled green and black upper with cutaway detail to front of ankle, and a gold-tone zip fastening at the back of the ankle.
Aperlai Paris shoe boots have a hexagonal 11.5cm patent leather heel.
Suede and leather uppers, leather inners, leather and rubber soles.
Size 40, $495, as new.
3.1 PHILLIP LIM Raffia Leopard Jacquard Spade Loafer
YSL does super-chic and stylish for everyday with the DOWNTOWN large tote.
- Pewter metallic leather with sumptuous black suede and satin lining, this tote is gorgeous.
- All hardware in silver with side zips
- Front outside pocket with zips on each side
- Slight wear on the bottom corners of the Bag
- Linning immaculate
- One inside pocket
Available on our online shop:
Made in Italy
Approximate Dimensions: W28 x D19cm x H42cm
Get your hands on this perforated tan handbag by the legendary Jimmy Choo, as modelled by the gorgeous Sydney Fashion Blogger this week…
It features rich tan perforated leather, super soft sand suede lining, zippered opening with gold tone hardware, three inner pouches and inner zip pocket, 2 gold tone large rings which double up as bangles, name plate, and a thick leather strap with a 15cm drop.
Perfect for every day glamour, excellent condition, available on Shopify
Made in Italy
Dimensions: W42cm x D13cm x H40cm
Who knew groceries could be so much fun?
Simply indulgent shopping concept runway for Chanel last week in Paris, as the maestro designed an entire shopping supermarket complete with Chanel products in the Grand Palais, and a collection of shimmering sporty tweeds and, gasp, sneakers.